The role of the Service Engineer is to support the business growth by providing technical support and solutions in product improvement and new product development in the Marking & Coding industry. The Service Engineer will work closely with Sales Department. customer.
- Possess hands-on skill in machine repair, troubleshooting and servicing. Experience in operating, repair or service Marking & Coding machines and tools is added advantage.
- To provide training and service support to customers.
- To attend to customer complaints and provide product and application solution to meet customers’ requirement with Sales team and Technical team.
- Responsible for in house machine and tools and maintenance
- Responsible for machines record and status, leasing of machine and lease agreement to customer
- Providing technical support to customers’ equipment in the Peninsular Malaysia.
- Support sales on marketing efforts.
- Support continuous improvements efforts and planning.
- Minimize equipment downtime and ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Self-managed with good time management and organization skills
- Willingness to travel is mandatory, out station and internationally.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with customer.
- Good understanding of basic electrical & electronic theory.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We look forward to hear from you. Interested candidates, kindly send your resume to us at email@example.com