The 25XLi is an economical and easy to use Thermal Transfer printer for flexible packaging.
- Ease of use
- LCD User Interface: Interface offers the operator an intuitive user interface for simple message selection and variable field prompts with USB file transfer at the handset.
- Handheld Touch Screen Interface (iView): Easy to understand and intuitive to use, with self explanatory icons for all printer control functions located on the easy-to-read, touch activated, full color display.
- Connectivity: The system offers Ethernet, RS232 connectivity for network tie-in and USB at the handset for file transfer.
- Operating Modes: The 25XLi is capable of printing in intermittent applications.Intermittent Print Area: 32mm (1.25″) x 40mm (1.5″).
- Extensive Print Capabilities: Graphics, barcodes (including GS1, 2D codes and Serialization), auto-codes (including real time, shift and best used by) and text at 300 dpi print resolution both horizontally and vertically. Text and graphics are fully scalable. Unlimited choice of font styles and a wide range of sizes.
- Superior Performance: Proven engineering allows the 25XLi to reach print speeds in excess of 400 mm/sec (15.75″/sec).
- Innovative Engineering: The 25XLi incorporates the use of Kyocera Near-Edge print head technology, a patented spent ribbon mechanism to ensure ease of use, long- term reliability and consistent print quality.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in C:\Domains\HS0009\diagraph.com.my\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\single-product\tabs\tabs.php on line 43