For continuous print capabilities with flexible packaging, we offer the 53XLC in either Right or Left hand versions. These printers keep the same great features of the XL series family of printers while providing more options to meet your applications.
- Ease of use
- LCD User Interface: Interface offers the operator an intuitive user interface for simple message selection and variable field prompts with USB file transfer at the handset.
- Handheld Touch Screen Interface (iView): Easy to understand and intuitive to use, with self explanatory icons for all printer control functions located on the easy-to-read, touch activated, full color display.
- Robust Ribbon Cassette: The removable 600 Meter ribbon cassette makes replenishment of consumables fast and simple. The ribbon path is illustrated for the operator and the system automatically adjusts tension. Features a unique Quick Release spent ribbon spindle for easy removal of ribbon regardless of the rewind tension.
- Connectivity: The system offers Ethernet, RS232 connectivity for network tie-in and USB at the handset for file transfer.
- Operating Modes: The 53XL is capable of printing in intermittent applications.Intermittent Print Area: 53mm (2.08″) x 300mm (11.8″).
- Extensive Print Capabilities: Graphics, barcodes (including GS1, 2D codes and Serialization), auto-codes (including real time, shift and best used by) and text at 300 dpi print resolution both horizontally and vertically. Text and graphics are fully scanable. Unlimited choice of font styles and a wide range of sizes.
- Superior Performance: Proven engineering allows the 53XL to reach print speeds in excess of 400 mm/sec (15.75″/sec).
- Innovative Engineering: The 53XL incorporates the use of Kyocera Near-Edge print head technology, a patented spent ribbon mechanism to ensure ease of use, long- term reliability and consistent print quality.