The lineup of Linx 8900 Series small character continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers – consisting of the Linx 8900, Linx 8910, Linx 8920 and Linx 8940 – offers manufacturers a coding solution with the simplest, most intuitive user interface, the fewest maintenance requirements and the most built in features to ensure maximum uptime. Choose from a range of models right-sized to meet your unique coding application.
- Sealed, industrial printhead provides maximum print quality protection over longer periods of time due to sealed design requiring no manual adjustments that risk damaging critical printhead components
- Automatic printhead flushing allows up to 100 starts and stops before recommended cleanings
- Automatic fluid monitoring allows for 8-hour advanced fluid refill warnings, requiring less unplanned downtime and less line-operator monitoring
- Simple one-touch fluid cartridge refills during printing allows for no mess, no tools and no mistakes
- Effortless product changeovers are made simple by storing and easily retrieving multiple production line settings
- Large, icon-driven high-resolution touch screen allows for easy customer configurations putting important printer functions right at the line-operator’s fingertips
- Extended shutdowns allow for printer shutdowns of up to 3 months without the need to flush or drain the printer
- Extended self-service intervals provide up to 13,000 – 18,000 hours or 18 – 24 months of operation between service interventions (See models.)
- Advanced System Monitoring performs real-time health checks, allowing line operators to anticipate preventive maintenance actions and avoid unscheduled stoppages
- Prints 3 to 5 lines of alphanumeric text on virtually any material (See models.)
- Improved integration across your production line by connecting and controlling several printers from your PC, using Parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity.
- Stainless steel case is easy to clean, has no dirt traps and provided a surface which liquid naturally slides off.
REQUEST A CATALOGUE