The PA6000 serves as a modular, automated pallet labeling solution for track & trace, warehouse management and product ID. Effective labeling will help to increase productivity and accuracy of tracking goods with hand-held scanning of bar codes. The pivoting pad is standard for labels up to 6″ long and can conform to irregular surfaces. The E-FASA Swing Arm application module also serves as a reliable pallet labeling application tool.
- Modular, automated pallet labeling solution for track & trace, warehouse management and product ID
- Drive pallet labelers on multiple production lines from one controller
- Problem-free method of labeling shrink-wrapped pallets. No snags, even when labeled in transit.
- Consistent, legible, easily scanned “license plate” on every pallet
- Identify ship date, time, pallet #/count, inventory, plant, product ID, graphics, logos and more
- Industrial stainless steel controller
- Elastomeric 70-key QWERTY-style keyboard
- High-resolution LCD touch screen display
- 80 GB hard drive with Windows® XP Professional
- Ethernet USB, RS232 Serial, PS/2 keyboard & mouse
- NiceLabel® software package (customizable)
- Robust aluminum adjustable-height 54″ stand with leveling feet & locking casters
- Platinum Series labeling platform
- Tamp pad sensors detect varying product distance to system even through shrink-wrap