The Platinum E-Series PA6000E system controls labels throughout travel with an industrial strength vacuum fan attached to the tamp pad, made possible by an all-electric servo driven actuator. This fully electric system allows manufacturers to save up to 50% on energy costs without compromising on performance.
The PA6000E’s smart technology detects irregularities in operation through the use of strategically integrated sensors that allow it to print on-demand, track printer and tamp counts, detect cycle errors and broken liners, confirm that the tamp has returned to the home position, anticipate the precise location of the product and track the printer’s status. All of this is graphically communicated to the operator through an easy to use graphic animated touchscreen while the system is in operation.
The system can reliably print and apply labels to the side, top, bottom and corner-wrap of primary product, case and pallet substrate panels.
- User Interface — Full Color 480×272 Graphic Touchscreen changes orientation based on system installation
- SMART! — Next generation intelligence to detect irregularities in operation, comprehensive informational screens, and firmware upgradeable to support future features
- Serial RS232 and Wired Ethernet — Built-in Status and Setting Web Pages
- Designed for Industrial Use– Inputs and Outputs protected against ESD, short-circuits, mis-connections, and power surges/sags
- Product Detector — Retro-reflective 900 mm range-adjustable sensor
- Application Modules:
- Tamp Module – (E-TAMP) – 5″, 10″, 20″, or 30″ square-rod, high-speed actuator (25M MTBF)
- Corner Wrap Module – (E-WASA) – 4″ to 6″ wide, label lengths from 6″ to 13″
- Swing Arm – (E-FASA) – 5″,10″, or 20″ effective reach, applies one or two labels on front, side, and/or rear product panels
- On-Demand Print — Print when triggered to avoid label adhesive drying or dust contamination
- Diagnostics — Watch all of the sensors and outputs from one graphic animated screen – even while in operation!
- Real-Time Information — Status, Printer and Tamp counters, Repeat Cycle Error Monitor, Broken Liner, Home Position Sensor, Printer Status Monitor
- Pallet Labeling Solutions:
- Multiple configurations to handle multiple panels in networked and stand-alone operations
- Verification through scanner
- Integration to ERP and WMS databases
- Warning Tower — 3-color LED status indicators
- Variable Stroke — Tamp-pad-mounted sensor to detect impending product contact for variable product height/width and soft contact applications
- Discrete I/O Module — Optically-isolated four (4) input, six (6) output module with programmable delays and logic
- Label Present — Monitor label on tamp for repeat errors or reprint labels
- Label Low — Monitor supply roll for low condition
- Wireless Ethernet
- System Interface Manager (SIM) allows you to run NiceLabel, EasyLabel or any other labeling program designed to run on a Windows 8 Professional Platform
- Compact Environmental Enclosure Lid (CEEL) protects the label roll from dust and particles with positive air flow
- Optional Pallet Labeling Solutions:
- Motorized Stands (for height adjustments or multiple height labeling)
- Environmental Enclosures (with optional heated air for label roll and engine/drive module)
- Stand-Alone Computer Systems
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in C:\Domains\HS0009\diagraph.com.my\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\templates\single-product\tabs\tabs.php on line 43